Last Updated / Effective Date: March 5, 2017
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following types of information or data, some of which is collected automatically by us or our service providers, and some of which is provided to us by you (“Information”):
- Personal Information. Personal Information about you which third parties could use to identify or contact you, including, but not limited to: your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, age, gender, date of birth, and personally identifiable financial information.
- Financial Information. You understand that if you provide certain financial or payment information for the purpose of purchasing Services from us, we (or our third party service providers) will use that financial information to process payments for any purchases made on our Site, to protect against or address possible fraud, to address collections issues, and as otherwise needed to manage the Services.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We (or our third party service providers) may automatically collect and store certain non personally identifiable information when you visit the Site, such as your IP address, domain name, geographical location, type of browser, operating system, search requests, and any device you are using to access the Site. We may also collect and store website traffic information such as the site you visited before coming to the Site, the date and time you visited the Site, the amount of time you spent on the Site, the specific pages you visit on the Site, how long you stay on that page, the site you visit after you leave the Site and which hyperlinks, if any, you “click” on when using the Site.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with our third party service providers, including professional advisers, involved in the processing, collecting and analyzing of Personal Information. We may share your Personal Information with our third party service providers that host and manage the Site or that provide Services through the Site.
- Legal Requirements. In our sole discretion, we may share your Personal Information as required by law, professional standard, court order, or other legal process, or if we have a good faith understanding that we are legally required to disclose such Personal Information. We may also share your Personal Information when necessary to identify, contact or bring a legal action against someone who may cause or be causing harm to, or interfering with the privacy or property, intellectual rights, or other rights of our members, other visitors to the Site, or us.
- Other Reasons for Disclosure. We may share your Personal Information with third parties when explicitly requested or consented to by you.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
When you provide Personal Information, we use it for the purposes for which it was provided to us, as stated at the point of collection, or as obvious from the context of collection. We also may use the Information that we gather or that you provide to us when visiting the Site, using the Service, or as a customer of ours in the following ways:
- To perform billing and collections activities
- To manage your online account
- To send you newsletters, promos, or other targeted advertising related to the Services
- To notify you of new services provided by us and/or features of the Service
- To improve the content, features or function of the Site
- For customer service purposes
- To facilitate and improve the Services and Site used by you
- To deliver personalized content
- To diagnose problems with the Services or Site
- For statistical analysis
CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS.
By using the Services or corresponding to us through e-mail, you are expressly consenting to receive communications from us electronically. We may also communicate to you by posting notices or updates on the Site.
Tracking Tools. We may use tracking tools such as cookies and web beacons to collect information about your online activities and use of the Site. A “cookie” is a small text file inserted by the Site to your computer’s browser software. Cookies are used to facilitate your return to the Site, may help you log-in to the Site, and can be used to track your browser’s website browsing history. To block cookies, please consult your Internet or mobile browser’s help section or operating instructions through a single website or a series of websites. We may also use a variety of other technological tools, means, and mechanisms to help us customize your experience and otherwise improve and enhance the Services.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not have the ability to react to “Do Not Track” or “DNT” browser signals at this time.
USER NAME AND PASSWORD.
In the event you choose to become a member of our Services, you will be required to set up an account and choose a user name, password, email address, phone number and mailing address and provide other relevant purchasing and account set-up information. You are solely responsible for keeping your user name and password strictly confidential.
We make commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or a mobile device can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Information you transmit to us or from the Site, and you provide such Personal Information at your own risk.
Protection of Children’s Personal Information.
We do not publish content that is targeted to children. We do not intend to collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of majority in your applicable state. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR STATE, YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING THESE SERVICES. If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her personally identifiable information without your permission or consent, we will make reasonable efforts to remove the information from our database, at your written request. To request the removal of your child’s information, please send us an email at email@example.com, and be sure to include in your message the same information, including email address, that your child submitted.
Links to Other Websites.
Change of Ownership.
In the event we are the subject of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all of our assets or equity, or the Site’s assets and/or Services to a subsequent owner or operator, we will provide your Information to that subsequent owner.
Changes to Policy.
Consent to Processing in the United States.
We do not intend to collect “sensitive” information from you, including personal health information or protected health information. Sensitive information includes personal information regarding a person's race, political beliefs, religious beliefs, physical or mental health, sexual life, criminal record or other similar types of information. Do not provide sensitive information to us under any circumstances. YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM PROVIDING ANY HEALTH INFORMATION TO US.
You may reach us using the following contact information:
P.O. Box 260320
Madison, WI 53726