Doctors know that the secret to weight loss and better health is consistent, sustainable exercise. As a result, very simple exercise guidelines were put in place to help Americans lose weight and improve health.
These guidelines are the foundation of the HelloFit program.
Recommended Exercise Guidelines
The American College of Sports Medicine, among other scientific authorities in health and fitness, suggests that every American
complete the following weekly exercise guidelines:
- Cardiovascular exercise totaling at least 150 minutes at a moderate intensity or at least 60 minutes at a vigorous intensity each week
- Muscle strengthening exercises 2-3 days per week
- Neuromotor or "functional fitness" training 2-3 days per week
- Flexibility exercises on at least 2-3 days per week
The Health Benefits of Meeting These Guidelines
Doctors and scientists agree that consistent exercise has very positive effects on your health.
HelloFit members can expect:
- Reduced risk of developing chronic disease (heart disease, diabetes, cancer, etc.)
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Improved blood pressure, cholesterol, and bone and joint health
- Increased balance and mobility
- Elevated mood and well-being
- To live a longer, healthier life!
Not to mention, you’ll lose weight and look and feel better too!
How You Can Reach These Guidelines
These exercise guidelines might sound like a lot, but a simple, easy-to-follow exercise plan makes it possible! HelloFit is carefully
designed to meet these guidelines, so you can rest assured knowing you're getting the right exercise in every week.
Each week you'll complete the following workouts:
- 2 Cardiovascular workouts
- 2 Resistance Training workouts
- 2 Neuromotor/flexibility workouts
That's right. We've done all the planning for you, so you can focus on what's really important. Your GOALS!
HelloFit is research-based and science proven.